top of page
Psychodelic Butterfly Tattoos & Piercings
How old do I have to be to get a tattoo or piercing?
Arkansas State Law
No person shall preform Body Art (Tattoos or Piercings) on anyone under the age of 16 Regardless of parental consent. Those between the ages of 16 and 17 must have:
* A government issues I.D for the minor.
(Driver's License, State I.D, Passport, ect.)
* Parents/Legal Guardian's I.D
* Original Birth Certificate for the minor.
(can Not be a copy)
* The parent signing must be on the Birth Certificate.
* Legal Guardians (non-parent) must have guardianship papers from the court.
* Parent/Legal Guardian must be present at all times.
Effective August 16th, 2013
* Must have all documents required Regardless of prior visits.
bottom of page