Psychodelic Butterfly Tattoos & Piercings
Jewelry Change Out & Removal
When you receive a piercing, you are advised to check and tighten the balls/tops of your piercing daily. If your jewelry falls out or if you take it out, we are not responsible for your piercing closing. Anytime jewelry is not in a piercing it can and will close Regardless of how long you have had the piercing. If there is not jewelry in your piercing we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get the jewelry back in. The cost of jewelry and the change out fee for attempting to put your jewelry back in are non-refundable.
* You must wait 30 days after receiving your piercing before having the jewelry changed.
* First change outs and removals are free when you come on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
* All change outs and removals on Friday or Saturday are $5 (+ tax) Regardless if it is your first time.
* All change outs and removals after your first change out or removal are $5 (+ tax) Regardless of what day you come.
* You do still have to buy your jewelry here OR bring your own as we Do Not provide the jewelry for free.
* Nose Piercings: When you receive a nose piercing you are advised to be careful not to snag or pull your nose ring out. If you do accidentally pull your nose ring out and cannot get it back in, clean off a regular ear earring and put it in the piercing to hold it open until you can get back to the shop. If you are a ruff sleeper, place a small bandage over the piercing, when you go to bed, to help prevent it coming out in your sleep.
If you have any questions or issues, always feel free to stop by the shop or give us a call, we are here to help.